Again and again, Moe's in Queensbury, NY fails to properly make a Close Talker even though the order is handwritten, copied onto a label and attached to the container. I order via the app, the label correctly reflects my order though the actual food item is always incorrect. My last several orders have been consistently wrong by adding lettuce even though the order label says. My last order was without Chipotle in the item or on the side though both options were ordered.

I have contacted Moe's many times with complaints. Only once have I received an email back and that was only after I complained about not receiving a response. The email apologized which was a nice gesture. However, at this point, when I can depend on a wrong order and it continues to occur, it is time for the problems to be resolved and my concerns addressed.

I'm ready to boycott and picket.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of every online order made wrong. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ability to follow directions" of moes southwest grill close talker salad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Moes needs to "if i was a moe's employee making these same mistakes i'm sure i would be fired. yet, i am a customer experiencing these same mistakes and nothing seems to be done. your turn, moe's. fix it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned moes southwest grill close talker salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Moes.

Had an Experience with Moes?

Comments