Moes - Moe's online ordering constantly wrong

Again and again, Moe's in Queensbury, NY fails to properly make a Close Talker even though the order is handwritten, copied onto a label and attached to the container. I order via the app, the label correctly reflects my order though the actual food item is always incorrect. My last several orders have been consistently wrong by adding lettuce even though the order label says. My last order was without Chipotle in the item or on the side though both options were ordered.

I have contacted Moe's many times with complaints. Only once have I received an email back and that was only after I complained about not receiving a response. The email apologized which was a nice gesture. However, at this point, when I can depend on a wrong order and it continues to occur, it is time for the problems to be resolved and my concerns addressed.

I'm ready to boycott and picket.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Every online order made wrong

Reason of review:
ability to follow directions
Preferred solution:
If I was a Moe's employee making these same mistakes I'm sure I would be fired. Yet, I am a customer experiencing these same mistakes and nothing seems to be done. Your turn, Moe's. Fix it.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Moes Southwest Grill Close Talker Salad
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #745770 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Moes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Moes.
Filing a new complaint about