Again and again, Moe's in Queensbury, NY fails to properly make a Close Talker even though the order is handwritten, copied onto a label and attached to the container. I order via the app, the label correctly reflects my order though the actual food item is always incorrect. My last several orders have been consistently wrong by adding lettuce even though the order label says. My last order was without Chipotle in the item or on the side though both options were ordered.
I have contacted Moe's many times with complaints. Only once have I received an email back and that was only after I complained about not receiving a response. The email apologized which was a nice gesture. However, at this point, when I can depend on a wrong order and it continues to occur, it is time for the problems to be resolved and my concerns addressed.
I'm ready to boycott and picket.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Every online order made wrong
- Reason of review:
- ability to follow directions
- Preferred solution:
- If I was a Moe's employee making these same mistakes I'm sure I would be fired. Yet, I am a customer experiencing these same mistakes and nothing seems to be done. Your turn, Moe's. Fix it.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moes Southwest Grill Close Talker Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."